JUNNUO is a professional manufacturer of PP Compression fittings, which is made of high quality PP raw material, high quality to be warranted with 70-100 years. The most competitive wholesale prices, stock available for regular sizes, prompt delivery avai
1. Size: DN20mm - 110mm. 2. Pressure Rating: SDR11-PN16 bar, SDR13.6-PN12.5 bar, SDR17-PN10 bar, SDR21-PN6 bar, SDR26-PN6 bar. 3. Raw Material: High quality PP raw material. 4. Supply Capacity:3 x 40ft Container Per Week. 5. Certification: ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, CE, BS EN 12001
PP Compression Fittings with feature of light weight, high strengh, low resistance, corrosion resistance, easy to installation, long life span and low cost become more and more popular to connect plastic pipes.
JUNNUO can supply various sizes PP Compression fittings from DN63mm to DN1600mm. PP Compression fittings include: coupling, reducer, equal tee, reducing tee, elbow 45 degree, elbow 90 degree, stub end, flange, ball valve, end cap and so on. Our PP Compression fittings are high quality new PP raw material, mainly used in plastic piping system.
JUNNUO extensive range of fabricated fittings includes:
1. HDPE Pipe. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN16mm-1600mm
2. PP Compression fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR9, with size from DN20mm-110mm
3. HDPE Butt Fusion fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN63mm-1600mm
4. HDPE Electrofusion fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN20mm-630mm
5. HDPE fabricated fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN20mm-1600mm
6. HDPE Special customized fittings: Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN110mm-1600mm
PP Compression Fittings
Top quality virgin PE100 raw material
Black or blue, or as per request
Standards follow to
ISO4427/ AS/ NZS 4130/ BS EN 12201/ SABS Standards
Non-toxic, hygienic: PP compression fittings are non-toxic and odorless. After strict health monitoring, they are green building materials and never scale, which can effectively improve water quality.
Corrosion resistance: PP is an inert material that is resistant to various chemical media.
PP compression fittings are connected by threaded, and the interface strength is higher than the pipe itself.
Excellent flexibility and scratch resistance.
Good wear resistance, low wall friction coefficient, small flow resistance, strong conveying capacity.
Very convenient construction and installation.
Low system cost and reduced maintenance costs can greatly reduce project costs.
Long service life: The buried PP pipe fittings are used normally for more than 70 years.
PP accessories can be reused, fully in line with the advocacy of efficient environmental protection.